This video talks about canned foods to consider purchasing for survival and emergency situations.
Here are some questions people ask about canned foods:
Are canned foods good for emergency situations?
Are Canned Foods Bad For You?
The bottom line. Canned foods can be a nutritious option when fresh foods aren’t available. … That said, canned foods are also a significant source of BPA, which may cause health problems. Canned foods can be a part of a healthy diet, but it’s important to read labels and choose accordingly
How Are Canned Foods Made?
Cans are usually filled with the food in a continuous production line. Depending on the food, the can may be topped up with juice, syrup, sauce or brine, leaving a small headspace to allow for expansion. The lid is sealed onto the can and the contents are cooked.
What Are The Cheapest Canned Foods To Buy
- #1. Condensed soup 10.75 oz can, $0.99.
- #2. Canned Chicken (5 oz can, $1)
- #3. Sweet potatoes Princella 15 oz can, $0.99.
- #4. Vienna sausages (4.6 oz can, $0.99)
- #5. Canned pasta (15 oz can, found for between $0.75 and $1)
- #6. Carrots (14.5 oz can, $0.99)
- #7. Plain beans (black, kidney, etc.)